CLS Energy recognises that energy not used is energy saved
As Chartered Energy Managers, we focus our attention on:
- Measuring, verifying and monitoring to International IPMVP standards
- Reducing your energy use
- Addressing behavioural change as EnCO Registered Consultants
- Assessing your building fabric
- Calculating the benefits of a range of energy measures
- Instigating Controls
- Upgrading equipment, technology and controls to better serve your specific buildings.
- ESOS and SECR Compliance and assistance with CCA
See some of our client testimonials.
We provide industry specific advice to allow organisations to take control of their process and operational energy use. Sectors include:
- Chilling and refrigeration
- Pumping and generation.
Beyond this, we also offer specialisms in all areas of:
- Renewable energy (Wind, Solar, Hydro, CHP)
- Heat generation (Heat Pumps, Biomass, Solar Thermal, District Heating)
- Energy and Thermal Storage
- Demand side response
- Carbon Reduction and SECR
We conduct renewable energy feasibility assessments, inspection and management of remedial process for sub-performing systems and arrangement of vehicle to grid, grid connections and constraints impact modelling.
Contact us to discuss how we can assist you with delivering significant financial savings.