CLS Energy recognises that energy not used is energy saved
As Chartered Energy Managers, we focus our attention on:
- Measuring, verifying and monitoring
- Reducing your energy use.
- Assessing your building fabric
- Calculating the benefits of a range of energy measures
- Instigating Controls
- Upgrading equipment and technology to better serve your specific buildings.
- ESOS and SECR Compliance
See some of our clients…
We provide industry specific advice to allow organisations to take control of their process and operational energy use. Sectors includes:
- Chilling and refrigeration
- Pumping and generation.
Beyond this, we also offer specialisms in all areas of:
- Renewable energy (Wind, Solar, Hydro, CHP)
- Heat generation (Heat Pumps, Biomass, Solar Thermal, District Heating)
- Energy Storage
- Demand side response
- Carbon Reduction and SECR
We conduct renewable energy feasibility assessments, inspection and management of remedial process for sub-performing systems and arrangement of vehicle to grid, grid connections and constraints impact modelling.
Contact us to discuss how we can assist you with delivering significant financial savings.